Christmas special price (December 1 - 31): 875€
Last cancellation time for Christmas special is on January 31. If cancelled by January 31 then 70% reimbursement.
Early bird price (January 1 - March 31): 900€
Last cancellation time for Early Birds is on April 30. If cancelled by April 30 then 70% reimbursement.
Price from April 1 - May 15: 950€
Last cancellation time for April-May registrations is on June 3.
NB! Cancellations before June 3 will get 50% reimbursement. Cancellations after June 3 do not get reimbursement.
Registration deadline: May 15
Participants will receive the bill a couple of weeks after registration which needs to be payed within 2 weeks. During the Christmas special and Early Bird periods it is possible to pay the camp fee in two equal parts: first 50% within 1 week from receiving the bill, second 50% until 5 weeks after the first payment. Please let us know if you want to pay in two parts.
Participants registered in December 2016 will receive the bill in January 2017.
The price is all-including, that includes:
- travel from Tallinn harbor/airport to Olustvere and back by private bus;
- accomodation for 6 nights at the Olustvere School of Service and Rural Economics dormitory. Please note that all rooms are shared with another participant. Read more about possibilities under practical information;
- 6 breakfasts, 5 lunches (field trip lunch to be purchased on your own), 6 dinners;
- coffee breaks during the workshops;
- 4 workshops of 6 h per day, during 4 days;
- materials and printouts needed in the workshops;
- Estonian crafts-themed evening program;
- dinner at the Olustvere Manor with a concert;
- one (guided) field trip of choice either to Viljandi, Tartu or Setomaa.
NB! If you would like to bring a compagnion (child, partner) who will not be participating in workshops:
645€ from December until March 31 and 700€ from April 1 until May 15. All activities for children must be organised by the parent.