Uppsala 10, Tartu, I and II floor, Mon–Fri 9–17 (closed on national holidays).
The gallery exhibits a selection of creative work by the academic staff, students and alumni of the University of Tartu who are also professional artists, designers, artisans and craftsmen.
At the moment the Gallery exhibits Rauno Thomas Moss “ANATOMICAL ILLUSTRATIONS”.
Links to the exhibitons can be found from HERE.
- Student Work Exhibition "Estonian Pick-Up Belts"
- Veiko Klemmer exhibition
- Kristi Markov and Tuulike Kivestu joint exhibition “Two Others”
- Jaak Kikas exhibition "Studia Botanica“
- Student work exhibition „Estonian Pick-Up Belts“
- Kersti Rattus exhibition "Experiments“
- Professor of Liberal Arts 2018/2019 Ilmar Raag photo exhibition „Born with Desert Sand in the Eyes”
- Anne Parmasto painting exhibition „Sweet Dreams“
- Students' photo exhibition „Sequences“ curated by the Professor of Liberal Arts 2017/2018 and a Photo Artist Peeter Laurits
- Estonian traditional striped blankets exhibition
- Elo-Mai Mikelsaar and Maarja Nõmmik exhibition "(Still Human)"
- Student work exhibition „Estonian Pick-up Belts“
- Jüri Kask exhibition "Autopsy of the Painting" at Centre for Arts Gallery
- Professor of Liberal Arts 2017/2018 Peeter Laurits and Tartu Art College´s students exhibition "Riburajad" at Centre for Arts Gallery