Christmas special price (December 1 - 31): 860€
Last cancellation time for Christmas special is on January 31. If cancelled by January 31 then 70% reimbursement.
Early bird price (January 1 - February 29): 920€
Last cancellation time for Early Birds is on April 30. If cancelled by April 30 then 70% reimbursement.
Price from March 1 - May 15: 980€
Last cancellation time for April-May registrations is on June 3.
NB! Cancellations before June 3 will get 50% reimbursement. Cancellations after June 3 do not get reimbursement.
Registration deadline: May 15 2020.
Participants will receive an invoice in a couple of weeks after registration. The invoice needs to be payed within 2 weeks from receiving. During the Christmas special and Early Bird periods it is possible to pay the camp fee in two equal parts: first 50% within 1 week from receiving the invoice, second 50% until 5 weeks after the first payment. Please let us know at the time of registration if you want to pay in two parts.
Participants registered in December 2019 will receive the invoice in January 2020. If you certainly need to receive the invoice in December, please let us know by email or in the registration form.
Unfortunately we can't enable PayPal nor credit card payments, the participation fee can be paid via e-banking or bank office.
The price includes:
- travel from Tallinn harbor/airport to Viljandi and back by a private bus;
- 10 lunches and dinners on the workshop days;
- coffee breaks during the workshops;
- 3 workshops of 6 h per day, during 4 days;
- materials and print-outs needed in the workshops;
- Estonian craft-themed additional program;
- festive dinner with a folk music concert;
- one guided field trip of choice either to Järvamaa, Peipsiveere or Mulgimaa*.
* In case you don't wish to patricipate in the field trip, you can have a day off or organize an activity for yourself. The price of a field trip is 95€ (includes lunch and one coffee break). In such case, the participation fees are:
Christmas special price (December 1 - 31): 765€
Early bird price (January 1 - February 29): 825€
Price from March 1 - May 15: 885€
The price does not include:
- accommodation (read more about possibilities here - https://www.kultuur.ut.ee/en/craft-camp/accommodation);
All the participants are expected to organize their accommodation and breakfasts individually!
Bringing along a companion
It is possible to bring along a companion (child, partner) who does not participate in the workshops. Accommodation must be organized by themselves. You can find some suitable activities in Viljandi or join some of the program offered by Craft Camp organizers. The participation fee will be calculated individually according to the number of meals and other activities the companion likes to take part in. Please register the companion in Step 1, no need for filling in Step 2.
In case of specifications or questions, please write an email to craftcamp.estonia [ät] gmail.com.