This is a field of study suited to those of an active and entrepreneurial spirit whose field of interest is directed towards the understanding of culture and entrepreneurship and their dealings in society. The subject facilitates the acquisition of basic managerial skills and cognition and competence to carry viable cultural projects to term in today’s society. During the studies it is possible to specialise on music, stage arts or performing arts management.
Upon successful completion of the curriculum students:
- know the legal regulation of the field of culture;
- know the basic mechanisms of economy, especially those of creative industries;
- apply legal, budgetary, marketing and organizational knowledge and skills in managing cultural events;
- can evaluate the organization's activities in a given cultural space and analyse the state of being and possibilities of a cultural organization;
- understand the role of ethic and aesthetic values in human development;
- are aware of their actions in mediating creative products and organizing the local cultural life;
- can relate, synthesize and integrate into practice the knowledge and skills acquired.
Check the Study Information System for more info.