Course is opened for all, no previous drawing skills are required.
11–15 June 2018 In Tartu, Lossi 38-209
- 12:00-13:30 instructed lesson
- 13:30-13:45 pause
- 13:45-15:15 instructed lesson
- 15:15-16:15 longer pause (possible to go and eat outside)
- 16:15-17:45 instructed lesson
- 17:45-18:00 pause
- 18:00-19:30 individual working time with model
On Friday 16:15-19:30 the review and analyses of all the portraits done at the course.
Credtis: 1.5 ECTS (39 academic hours).
Price: 162 €. Price includes instructions, possibility to use easels or drawing tables and classroom for independant works. As well as value added tax. Needed drawing supplies and papers are not offered by the course.
Natural persons can claim refund of income tax 20% (that is 32.4 EUR for this course) on continuing education expenses from Estonian Tax and Customs Board.
Lecturer: Anne Parmasto is Associate Professor and Estonian painter with more than 30 years of experience as a university lecturer. Anne graduated in 1981 from ERKI (known today as Estonian Academy of Arts), specialising in painting and theatre arts. She has had 39 personal exhibitions and over 300 joint exhibitions in Austria, Belgium, Estonia, Italy, Luxemburg, South-Korea, France, Sweden, Germany (in Art Cologne), Finland, USA, Russia and Belarus.
Course is based on the exercises of right cerebral hemisphere and everyone will acquire skills to draw idiosyncratically. Instructions are individual.
Detailed description of the course in Study Information System (learning outcomes, evaluation etc).
Registration deadline: 4.06.2018
Register yourself HERE.
- drawing paper (sc vatman) : A3 - 6 sheets and A2 - 6 sheets (or nine A2 sheets)
- drawing block A4 (paper)
- black tinten-pen (no water-proof)
- 5 different charcoals (pressed and normal) + 1 charcoal pencil
- 2 graphite pencils (soft)
- erasers : one for graphite, one for charcoal (ask in the store, they are different)
- knife for sharpening
- apron or smth to keep Yours clothes clean
- A3 or A2 map to hold drawings
- some newspapers to hold between the finished paintings
- hand care materials if You have sensitive skin.
- Tasku Centre, Kunst Ja Hobi Galerii, Soola 6;
- Skizze, Riia 10;
- Tartu Art House gallery, Vanemuise 26;
- Snitty OÜ, Kuperjanovi 70
Centre for Arts Coordinator
margot.must [ät] ut.ee
737 6187 / 50 63 686