Open Call for designers: looking for theatre festival design
From 31st May to 3rd June 2014 a children’s theatre festival SUMIN takes place in Viljandi, Estonia. This festival gathers together Nordic and Baltic theatre schools. The festival is looking for its design.
Designers are required to come up with the design concept of the festival as well as the logo. These will be used on the festival poster, programme brochure, website (Edicy platform) and other printed materials.
- The design must include the name of the festival: SUMIN 2014: Children’s Theatre Nordic-Baltic Theatre Schools Summit
- The Logo (can just have the name as “Sumin 2014”)
- The logo and design must be useful in black and white colouring as well
- Your design must be in vector graphics and presented in A4 pdf. The logo must be a separate file
- Deadline 1st November at 5pm, to be sent to irene [ät] kultuur.edu.ee
Author of the chosen design wins 100 euros. Designs will be viewed by the organising team of Sumin 2014.
At the festival there will be around 250 participants from 6 countries (Iceland, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, Lithuania). The prorgamme consists of performances, master classes, discussions, exhibitions and lectures. The main focus will the theatre programme for children. The programme is diverse - drama, visual, musical theatre, dance, puppet and object theater performances.
Project manager for SUMIN 2014
Tel 435 5246 / +372510043
E-mail irene [ät] kultuur.edu.ee